Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Surprisingly Busy Week!

Before I forget, let me jot down a few of the things I need to have done by the end of the week...
Wednesday
- reunion with long lost family members
- mail 2 packages
- go to the gym!!!
- deliver Erika's ring
- get started on future mommy-in-law's birthday present
- pack Yuri and Jennifer's items
- oh yea, I have SCHOOL...!!!
Thursday
- work
- gym
- deliver Kim O's jewelry
- deliver Minda's jewelry
- shoot, I have SCHOOL...!!!
Friday
- gym
- anymore packages? Eesh, last deliveries of the week, if I have any.
- Mrs. Higashi's birthday! WOOHOO!

So that's what my week looks like, for now.

Sadly, I'm still plowing through this food-poisoning episode, which is slowly starting to look more like stomach flu than anything. I'm really not sure what it is. HOWEVER, I have been rather productive all weekend, making tons of things for people!
My latest creation -- the bird's nest barrette!
Customizable chain earrings!
Realistic mini chocolate cabs!
A cute little unicorn friend for Yuri!
Super Junior and SHINee necklaces for Junior! My first time doing clay Hangeul...
A commissioned birthday barrette!
Rose chain dangles!
And finally, a little something for myself for all my hard work even though I was sick and dying -- the Totoro crew for my left ear!!! ^_^

Oh what a busy week this will be...!

No comments:

Post a Comment