Monday, September 6, 2010

I've been sickly, but I got some work done!

It's been quite a long weekend for me, with lots of running around to do and hardly any time to get work done. However, I have managed to get something done throughout this weekend of birthdays and food poisoning! I began my weekend on Friday, with a friend's party to go to [that, sadly, I could not hold-up at because the food poisoning had just hit me upon arrival]. I had put together a beautiful origami lotus necklace for her~
She absolutely adored it! I think I will be selling more of these online in the future, but under a different etsy username just to keep up with the theme. My hubby's mother also adored this, and I think I will make her a brooch, since brooches are easier to deal with at her work. <3 In fact, I should go start up the etsy for my origami jewelry now... :]

Anyway, I did a ton of clay work today, and hopefully, once my camera is charged, I'll be posting pics soon. I love you all, and thanks for keeping watch over me as I continue to grow... Now all I need is a hot cup of tea and this stomach/kidney/liver pain to go away!

No comments:

Post a Comment