Sunday, September 12, 2010

Made for a Movie!

I had received a call a while back to have a few items made for a tight-budget youtube-type of movie. I'm still not sure what kind of movie it is, but here are a few items I had made for an eccentric character to wear...
The plush candy necklace! And actually, I think I'll begin selling these on Etsy next week!  Gotta make more!
The gold mini top hat, adorned with lace, ribbon, and chains! :]

And there were a few more, but I thought that these were particularly interesting. :]

2 comments:

  1. The gold hat is nice! :D What did you use for the interfacing?

    BTW,thanks for following!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey hidero! thanks! i actually just used a lightweight cardboard with some glue. i have yet to try interfacing... but i want to!

    no problem! i think i was following you on lookville, too. [i commented on your blog about don quixote in july.] :D

    ReplyDelete