Saturday, June 30, 2012

Product Review: Broadway nails.

I don't use fake nails very often, but sometimes I am in a jiffy. Tonight I was tired, but I am going to the first obon festival of the year, so I had to try and look decent.

For years now, I have experimented with false nails on special occasions, especially when they are the last thing I want to worry about. The brand if press-on nails that has suited me best is Broadway. They always have a wide array of styles catering to everyone! ;)

I got these cute gyaru-style nails. They remind me of how I had formerly done my nails when I had more time. Doing nails used to be a passion of mine, so I couldn't resist when I saw how similar this design looked to one of mine.

This particular set is medium length, which is kind of long for my piano playing self. These are the kind of nails that you break while zipping up your pants! The kit comes with everything you need -- glue, nails of varying sizes, and a manicure stick.

While the box says that the nails will stick on for a week, it's more like three days for me, which I don't mind. Overall, it's a cute product if you're hurrying to get your nails did for cheap. ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment