Tuesday, June 21, 2011

A Collection of Treasuries

On Etsy, there is this option to make a treasury of items that you like, and it is almost like a mini promotion for the items that you choose. I had not realized so many of my items were listed in these treasuries of different people, and that makes me pretty happy! So I would like to thank those that have included my jewelry -- it's people like them that keep me going!

Here is a list of treasuries that I found that had my jewelry listed in them!

Out with the new, in with the old
Rice Ball!
Death is not the end...
Mid-Autumn Moon Festival
Did someone say chocolate?
TRUST ME - I am a HEART DOCTOR!
I Never Wanna Grow Up
Sweet Summertime
Bright Summer
Miyazaki Masterpieces
My Neighbor Totoro

Thank you for your support! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment