Sunday, August 29, 2010

Finally!

The Shroominals are done for sure, but I need to wait for some chain to come in the mail so that I can have a necklace for every pendant! :] I'm pretty pleased with the way things came out. So, I'm not quite sure what inspired me to make the Shroominals. There is a definite love for mushrooms, most certainly, and I suppose there is a love for cute animals. I even gave them all names. For additional pictures, click here, but for now, I shall post a few!
These are my puppy-kun or wan-chan [not sure what name to use yet] earrings. I'm not sure who would buy these or why, but be sure to get on that Facebook Fan Page and vote for your favorite! :]
Here are my gorgeously delicious mooncake stud earrings that I have finally perfected! I used this tiny chair that my friend Areli gave me today as a stand and a backdrop. I think they go well together! It's almost mooncake season, so I had to be sure to make these. Hopefully they do well!
Apollo candies is having a major anniversary this year, so in their honor, I put together a few of these Apollo ichigo chocolate earrings with a cute ribbon, hand-tied of course! I'm not sure how popular these are with Americans, but they're quite delicious if you get the chance to try them!
I did matching necklaces for the Shroominals, too, as seen here with panda-kun!
And I really don't glaze often, but I think that for certain items, the polyurethane glossy finish really looks good and strengthens. Here's one of my new cake rings with the yummy flute wafer stick cookies. Mmm. I want some right now! :9
 And finally, my last creation of the day -- totally spur-of-the-moment, too! -- my Hot Shot Syringe necklaces! I think I really will post this to Etsy. My mom's boss had a few too many syringes that came in the mail, so he let her take some home, and I didn't know what to use them for, so while using the bathroom today, I had seen my dad's box of insulin syringes, and I thought, hey, those other syringes would make a unique necklace! So I filled them with sparkly red beads. :3 These really are something else. Bahaha. <3 Enjoy and cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment